- 2. Use of personal information Personal information acquired by the administrator of this service shall be limited to use for the management and operation of this service, such as improving its quality and function.
- 3. Provision of personal information The administrator shall not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without your consent, except as permitted by law.
- 4. Management and protection of personal information The administrator shall take necessary and appropriate security measures for the management of personal information, such as the prevention of any leakage of, loss of, or damage to personal information. In addition, the administrator shall provide necessary and appropriate supervision to employees and contractors handling personal information.
- 5. Disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of retained personal information If personal information or other information held by the administrator is to be disclosed, corrected, or deleted by request of the individual or a representative, the administrator shall respond in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 6. Use in a form ensuring non-identification of individuals The personal information obtained by the administrator may be used in statistical information or in other forms through which individuals cannot be identified. The administrator may use such statistical data, in a form in which individuals cannot be identified, without restriction.
Effective April 1 2021